Economic Data Scheduled For Tuesday
- The Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index for the latest week is scheduled for release at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- The Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is scheduled to testify before the Senate Banking Committee in Washington at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-and 52-week bills.
- The Treasury will auction 5-year notes.
- The Federal Reserve Gov. Jerome Powell is scheduled to speak in New York at 2:30 p.m. ET.
- The API's crude oil inventory report for the recent week will be released at 4:35 p.m. ET.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.