Mid-Day Gainers Mar. 7, 2014: SKUL, SMSI, DLIA, BIG, CVM, KFY, GTAT
- Skullcandy (NASDAQ: SKUL) - up 33% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs $0.09 est; revenue of $72.20M vs $71.88M est. Sees FY2014 EPS $0.10-0.14 vs $0.10 est.
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ: SMSI) - up 29% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.01) vs $(0.03) est; revenue of $11.80M vs $11.77M est.
- dELiA*s (NASDAQ: DLIA) - up 18% - 13G filing from Tiger Global on dELiA*s shows raised stake from 4.92% as of Dec. 31st to 6.3%.
- Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) - up 17% - Reports Q4 EPS from cont ops of $1.39 vs $1.42 est; revenue of $1.64B vs $1.62B est. Sees FY 2014 EPS from cont Oops $2.25-$2.45 vs $2.95 est.
- CEL-CSI (NYSE: CVM) - up 10.3% - Recently declared its Phase III Head and Neck Cancer clinical trial of its investigational cancer immunotherapy treatment Multikine* (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection) has activated its first U.S. clinical trial expansion site at 21st Century Oncology in Greenville, North Carolina via Tech Sonian.
- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY) - up 10.3% - Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31 vs $0.34 est; revenue of $242.20M vs $229.23M est. Sees Q4 EPS $0.35-0.41 vs $0.37 est; sees ree sales $240.0M-250.0M.
- GT Advanced (NASDAQ: GTAT) - up 4.1% - Upgraded by Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform.
- Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ: CCRN) - up 8.5% - Upgraded by Cantor Fitzgerald from Neutral to Buy, raises price target to $10. Upgraded by Citigroup from Neutral to Buy.
- Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) - up 5.8% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.82 vs $0.76 est; revenue of $1.79B vs $1.76B est, comps up 5.3%.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - up 3% - May be in anticipation of CNBC appearance later this morning.
- Genocea (NASDAQ: GNCA) - up 3.7% - Momentum continuing in the name. Stock is up 26 percent this week alone.
- The Fresh Market (NASDAQ: TFM) - up 0.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.39 vs $0.44 est; revenue of $425.80M vs $433.31M est.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.