Morning Movers for Mar. 7, 2014: SKUL, DLIA, BIG, GTAT, CCRN, FL Moving Higher; NLNK, FEYE, SWY, FCEL Lower
- Skullcandy (NASDAQ: SKUL) - up 23% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs $0.09 est; revenue of $72.20M vs $71.88M est. Sees FY2014 EPS $0.10-0.14 vs $0.10 est.
- dELiA*s (NASDAQ: DLIA) - up 18% - 13G filing from Tiger Global on dELiA*s shows raised stake from 4.92% as of Dec. 31st to 6.3%.
- Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) - up 13% - Reports Q4 EPS from cont ops of $1.39 vs $1.42 est; revenue of $1.64B vs $1.62B est. Sees FY 2014 EPS from cont Oops $2.25-$2.45 vs $2.95 est.
- GT Advanced (NASDAQ: GTAT) - up 6.65% - Upgraded by Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform.
- Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ: CCRN) - up 6.5% - Reports Q4 loss from cont. ops. $1.14/share, sales $109.2M. Expecting Q1 sales $119-121M. Upgraded by Cantor Fitzgerald from Neutral to Buy, raises price target to $10. Upgraded by Citigroup from Neutral to Buy.
- Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) - up 6.3% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.82 vs $0.76 est; revenue of $1.79B vs $1.76B est, comps up 5.3%.
- CEL-CSI (NYSE: CVM) - up 6.3% - Recently declared its Phase III Head and Neck Cancer clinical trial of its investigational cancer immunotherapy treatment Multikine* (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection) has activated its first U.S. clinical trial expansion site at 21st Century Oncology in Greenville, North Carolina via Tech Sonian.
- Alimera Sciences (NASDAQ: ALIM) - up 5.6% - Files to sell up to 6.25M shares at $6.85/share - S-3.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - up 4% - May be in anticipation of CNBC appearance later this morning.
- The Fresh Market (NASDAQ: TFM) - up 3% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.39 vs $0.44 est; revenue of $425.80M vs $433.31M est.
- Incyte Corp (NASDAQ: INCY) - up 2.8% - Announces positive top-line results from Phase III study of Ruxolitinib in patients with Polycythemia Vera.
- Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW) - up 2.7% - Shares continue to gain after jumping 87 percent on Thursday after company reported 10 percent of sales are to Apple.
- NewLink (NASDAQ: NLNK) - down 13.8% - Company's independent review committee recommended the study continuation without modification after completion of first interim analysis of IMPRESS Phase 3 pancreatic cancer trial with algenpantucel-L.
- FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) - down 7% - Priced its follow-on public offering of 14 million shares at $82.00 per share.
- Safeway (NYSE: SWY) - down 2.7% - Agreed to be sold for $9B to private equity firm Cerberus Capital. Downgraded by BB&T Capital from Buy to Hold and removes $44 price target. Upgraded by UBS from Sell to Neutral.
- FuelCell (NASDAQ: FCEL) - down 2.3% - Investors taking some profits after the stock doubled from early February levels.
- Artisan Partners (NYSE: APAM) - down 1.7% - Prices 8.073M share offering at $62.00/share.
- Kroger (NYSE: KR) - down 0.8% - Misses out on Safeway deal.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.