Morning Losers for Mar. 6, 2014: LOV, XGTI, SPLS, PLCE, MXWL, P, PLUG, COST
- Spark Network (AMEX: LOV) - down 22% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.15), inline; revenue of $17.20M vs $16.92M est. Downgraded by Canaccord Genuity from Buy to Hold and lowers price target from $10 to $6.
- XG Technology (NASDAQ: XGTI) - down 20% - Investors taking profit on this momentum name. Shares are still up 236 percent in March alone.
- Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) - down 15% - Reports Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.33 vs $0.39 est; revenue of $5.87B vs $5.98B est. Downgraded by Janney Capital from Buy to Neutral. Down in sympathy is Office Depot (-3.1%).
- Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) - down 8.6% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.96, inline, but guidance was weak at Q1 EPS $0.58-0.66 vs $0.94 est.
- Maxwell Technologies (NASDAQ: MXWL) - down 4.6% - Investors taking profit on this momentum name following a CNBC report on Wednesday afternoon the company has said it has no relationship with Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA).
- Pandora (NASDAQ: P) - down 4.4% - Feb. total listener hours up 9% to 1.51B, US radio listening share 8.91%.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - down 3.8% - Announces $22.4M registered offering at $5.74/share. Down in sympathy are Ballard (-3.9%) and FuelCell (-3.5%).
- Costco (NASDAQ: COST) - down 3.2% - Reports Q2 EPS of $1.05 vs $1.17 est; revenue of $25.76B vs $26.67B est.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.