Mornings Movers for Feb. 27, 2014: PEIX, JCP, SYMX, CIE, SHLD, BBY Higher, INO, NDLS, HK, CY, DYAX Lower
- Pacific Ethanol (NASDAQ: PEIX) - up 29% - reports Q4 EPS of $0.54 vs $(0.04) analyst estimates. Revenue came in at $215.30M.
- JC Penney (NYSE: JCP) - up 22% - EPS of $0.11 vs $(0.76) Est; Revenue of $3.78B vs $3.94B Est; Upgraded by Wells Fargo from Underperform to Market Perform.
- Synthesis Energy (NASDAQ: SYMX) - up 20% - Premarket on Twitter Mention of Possible GE Cooperation.
- Cobalt International Energy (NYSE: CIE) - up 9.5% - Reports Q4 loss of $0.21 per share, excluding non-recurring items versus analyst estimates of ($0.15).
- Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CTIC) - up 8.2% - NICE publishes final guidance on PIXUVRI (pixantrone) as a cost-effective monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with multiply relapsed or refractory aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Cardica (NASDAQ: CRDC) - up 8% - Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Both MicroCutter XCHANGE™ 30 White Cartridge And New Material.
- Sears (NASDAQ: SHLD) - up 7.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(3.37) vs $(1.14) Est; Revenue of $10.59B vs $9.0B Est.
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) - up 7.2% - Reports Q4 EPS of $1.24 vs $1.01 Est; Revenue of $14.50B vs $14.66B Est.
- Solazyme (NASDAQ: SZYM) - up 6% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.49) vs $(0.39) Est; Revenue of $11.30M vs $12.11M Est.
- Workday (NYSE: WDAY) - up 5.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.32) vs $(0.16) Est; Revenue of $141.90M vs $137.91M Est.
- Cimatron (NASDAQ: CIMT) - up 3.5% - Reports revenue of $12.7M vs $12.6M estimates; Reported EPS of $0.16, missing analyst estimates of $0.18.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: INO) - down 12% - Announces Public Offering of Common Stock; Size Not Mentioned.
- Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS) - down 6.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.11 vs $0.12 Est; Revenue of $91.5M vs $92.5M Est.
- Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK) - down 5.7% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.01 vs $0.04 Est; Revenue of $289.30M vs $290.09M Est.
- Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) - down 4.5% - Downgraded by Pacific Crest from Outperform to Sector Perform and removes the price target of $11.
- Dyax Corp (NASDAQ: DYAX) - down 2.8% - Leerink Swann Downgrades Dyax Corp. to Market Perform, Maintains $12.00 PT.
- Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) - down 2.5% - Will present its case before an FDA panel of experts on March 27; Cologuard CRC test is expected to be cleared by the FDA this year (via Seeking Alpha).
- Wabash National (NYSE: WNC) - down 2.5% - Morgan Stanley Initiates Coverage on Wabash National Corporation at Underweight.
- Walter Investment Management (NYSE: WAC) - down 2.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $1.07 vs $1.24 Est; Revenue of $402.80M vs $396.22M Est. Lowers FY2014 EPS Guidance from $6.00-6.50 to $5.25-6.25 vs $5.82 Est.
- BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) - down 2.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.23) vs $0.02 Est; Revenue of $243.50M vs $237.58M Est.
- Zogenix (NASDAQ: ZGNX) - down 1.5% - Pressure grows on FDA to revoke approval of Zogenix's Zohydro (via Seeking Alpha)
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.