1 Minute ReviewLeave Your Own 1 Minute Review!
biBERK is dedicated to providing small businesses with top-tier, cost-effective insurance. Customizable policies are sold directly by biBERK, so you can save on coverage for almost any business imaginable.
- Small businesses
- Sells insurance policies directly
- Strong financial backing
- Cost-efficient policies
- Only business policies
- No additional discounts
Who’s biBERK Insurance for?
biBERK is dedicated to providing small businesses of all types with affordable insurance. It sells its policies directly to you to cut out the middle-man and save you money. biBERK offers an easy-to-use process to enroll, but if you need a little assistance figuring out policies and coverage, its experts can help you determine the best policies for your business.
biBERK Insurance Products
biBERK brings a variety of insurance products to the table, including:
- Commercial auto: biBERK partners with GEICO to offer commercial auto insurance. Personal auto insurance only covers your personal vehicle — commercial auto insurance is designed to protect vehicles used for business purposes. GEICO helps biBERK give you the same competitive rates and the benefit of keeping all of your business policies in the same place.
- General liability: General liability insurance protects your business from unforeseen claims like employee injuries, employee damage to customer property or your business products causing harm. General liability is what you need if a lawsuit is brought against your business.
- Professional liability: biBERK can even help out if your business makes an error or omission — an honest mistake or failure to perform a service. Perhaps you’re self-employed and a client’s data was stolen due to an error you made. In these cases, it is not uncommon for your client to come after you for damages. Most insurance companies cover the costs of your legal defense and damages. biBERK takes your professional liability coverage one step further by providing an attorney who can represent you in the legal proceedings. If your state’s law allows it, biBERK can even cover client and punitive damages.
- Property and liability: biBERK offers this product as a simplified approach to insurance for small businesses. This type of policy — also known as a business owner’s policy — offers broader coverage at a savings through the bundled product. biBERK has a simple claims process already, but this product further simplifies it because your claims fall under the same policy. biBERK allows you to customize by adding an endorsement to enhance or modify your coverage.
- Workers’ compensation: Having employees requires a workers’ compensation policy. To help you manage the risks of employees, biBERK also offers access to Training Network NOW — one of the largest safety training libraries out there. This network providess training modules from construction safety to injury prevention for food service.
- Umbrella: Umbrella policies provide overarching support to protect you from expensive claims that fall outside the coverage limits of your other policies. Adding an umbrella policy can help you extend your coverage more affordably than increasing your coverage amount on your other policies. biBERK allows you to add an umbrella insurance policy to your other existing liability policies to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Available Discounts and Tips on Getting the Best Rate
Other companies or agencies may mark up your insurance products, but because biBERK sells its policies directly to you, you could already save up to 20% compared to other providers. biBERK aims to keep things simple, and no additional discounts are offered.
Get a quote for your business online or speak with a representative for personalized help. Once you purchase a policy, you can manage your account online — an efficient option for business owners.
Other Related Insurance Types Offered by biBERK
biBERK keeps its insurance offerings streamlined, and the auto, liability, workers’ comp and umbrella policies we’ve outlined are what you can get. What biBERK doesn’t limit is the businesses it serves — it provides insurance to just about everybody. Whatever your company does, biBERK can likely meet your needs.
Industries served by biBERK policies include:
- Accounting and finance
- Apartments and other buildings
- Auto services and dealers
- Cleaning and janitorial
- Construction and contracting
- Information technology
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Professionals and consultants
- Restaurants and bars
- Retail and wholesalers
If you’re ready to get started, biBERK makes it with free online quotes based on your number of employees, ZIP code, industry and business property.
Call 833-833-4860 for direct assistance. You can even make your call directly from the biBERK website by clicking on the phone icon at the top right of the page.
biBERK makes it easy to navigate the claims process with several ways to report a claim. Its online form prompts you to enter all the information needed, including your policy number, loss date and location and a short description of what happened. Then simply email supporting documentation like photos and bills.
To report your claim:
- Call 844-472-0966
- Email claims@biBERK.com
- Enter your information in the online from
Pricing and Value
biBERK allows you to save up to 20% because unlike many of its competitors, it sells policies to you directly. Premium costs are always customized, but the amount you’ll pay depends on a number of factors:
- Your industry
- Coverage level
- Number of employees
- Policy limits
- How long you’ve been in business
To give you an idea of where prices start, biBERK provides some annual policy baselines:
- Professional liability insurance starts at around $300
- Professional and liability ranges from $500 to $2,000
- Umbrella policies are between $200 to $400
Is biBERK Right for Your Business?
Owning a business requires sound decision making, but choosing the right business insurance company is one of the most important things you will do to protect your business.
biBERK can offer competitive coverage for your business by selling policies directly to you. Get a quote from biBERK, and compare all your options.
The sales process is slick and will have you thinking you are working with a top company! Just wait until you need to talk to a licensed agent, everything changes! Be prepared for an hour or more hold times and unanswered questions!
customer service is pathetic.