On Wednesday, 7 stocks made new 52-week lows.
52-Week Low Highlights:
- L3Harris Technologies LHX was the biggest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- The smallest company by market cap to hit a new 52-week low was Inpixon INPX.
- Arcimoto FUV's stock fell the most, as it traded down 59.64% to reach a new 52-week low.
- L3Harris Technologies LHX shares bounced back the most, actually rising 0.1% after hiting a new 52-week low.
Over the course of trading on Wednesday, the following stocks hit new 52-week lows:
- L3Harris Technologies LHX stock hit a yearly low of $193.67. The stock was down 0.1% for the day.
- Altisource Portfolio ASPS stock drifted up 0.86% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $7.39.
- MGO Global MGOL shares fell to $4.18 on Wednesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 13.62%.
- Angion Biomedica ANGN stock drifted down 1.87% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $0.67.
- Arcimoto FUV shares fell to $2.28 on Wednesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 59.64%.
- Inpixon INPX stock hit $1.50 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 1.79%.
Be sure to stay with Benzinga for further updates and market-moving news. And if you want to be among the first to know about the 52-week highs and lows for the day, check out Benzinga Pro. Users receive a daily alert listing stocks trading near 52-week highs and lows each morning. Click here to learn more.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.