Benzinga's newsdesk monitors options activity to notice unusual patterns. These large volume (and often out of the money) trades were initially published intraday in Benzinga Professional . These trades were placed during Thursday's regular session.
- Twitter Inc TWTR Nov 17 $18 Calls Sweep (13) at the Ask: 2500 @ $0.75 vs 1006 OI; Ref=$16.84
- QEP Resources Inc QEP Oct 20 $8 Calls Sweep (41) at the Ask: 2177 @ $0.851 vs 832 OI; Ref=$8.59
- Facebook Inc FB Oct 13 $175 Calls Sweep (20) at the Ask: 2000 @ $0.741 vs 1147 OI; Ref=$168.65
- Box Inc BOX Nov 17 $21 Calls Sweep (22) at the Ask: 1000 @ $0.3 vs 13 OI; Ref=$18.97
- AbbVie Inc ABBV Oct 20 $83 Calls Sweep (33) at the Ask: 717 @ $5.294 vs 38 OI; Ref=$88.01
- Health Insurance Innovations Inc HIIQ Oct 20 $15 Calls Sweep (16) at the Ask: 569 @ $1.2 vs 6 OI; Ref=$13.8213
- Texas Instruments Incorporated TXN Oct 13 $89 Calls Sweep (24) at the Ask: 522 @ $1.41 vs 20 OI; Ref=$89.37
- TrueCar Inc TRUE Nov 17 $14 Calls Sweep (18) at the Ask: 500 @ $1.698 vs 0 OI; Ref=$14.915
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.