- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares increased by 0.7% to close at $5.79.
- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares rose 2.8%, to close at $3.31.
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares gained 5.11%, closing at $4.73.
- GW Pharmaceuticals GWPH shares rose 0.85%, to close at $98.83.
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares gained 0.08%, closing at $78.03.
- Akerna KERN shares gained 26.61%, closing at $7.76.
- MediPharm Labs MEDIF shares gained 0.14%, closing at $2.85.
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares increased by 0.4% to close at $2.54.
- Origin House ORHOF shares gained 2.73%, closing at $3.39.
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares rose 0.5%, to close at $12.05.
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares dropped by 5.16%, to close at $2.39.
- Aphria APHA shares fell 0.44% to close at $4.54.
- Columbia Care CCHWF shares tumbled by 4.65%, eventually closing at $2.19.
- Canopy Growth CGC shares dropped by 1.84%, to close at $18.11.
- Cronos Group CRON shares dropped by 2.32%, to close at $6.74.
- CannTrust Holdings CTST shares tumbled by 7.88%, eventually closing at $0.83.
- Fire & Flower Holdings FFLWF shares fell 3.91% to close at $0.67.
- HEXO HEXO shares dropped by 7.31%, to close at $2.03.
- Harvest Health HRVSF shares fell 1.19% to close at $2.50.
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares dropped by 6.63%, to close at $1.55.
- Alcanna LQSIF shares tumbled by 0.31%, eventually closing at $3.25.
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares dropped by 3.74%, to close at $0.49.
- Planet 13 Holdings PLNHF shares tumbled by 17.14%, eventually closing at $1.45.
- Pyxus International PYX shares dropped by 4.27%, to close at $8.08.
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares tumbled by 3.28%, eventually closing at $2.65.
- Supreme Cannabis Co SPRWF shares dropped by 3.21%, to close at $0.50.
- Tilray TLRY shares tumbled by 3.56%, eventually closing at $20.05.
- Therapix Biosciences TRPX shares fell 3.7% to close at $1.56.
- Valens Groworks VGWCF shares dropped by 3.46%, to close at $2.35.
- cbdMD YCBD shares dropped by 6.88%, to close at $2.98.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares dropped by 0.46%, to close at $6.52.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.