Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From November 22, 2019
- Columbia Care (OTC:CCHWF) shares increased by 0.95% to close at $2.34.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares increased by 2.41% to close at $101.75.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares increased by 35.33% to close at $7.24.
- Planet 13 Holdings (OTC:PLNHF) shares gained 5.41%, closing at $1.73.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares increased by 5.37% to close at $1.57.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares dropped by 13.46% to close at $2.70.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares fell 5.66% to close at $4.67.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares fell 9.27% to close at $18.41.
- Cresco Labs (OTC:CRLBF) shares tumbled by 5.15%, closing at $5.71.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares tumbled by 7.28%, closing at $7.07.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares fell 5.9% to close at 90 cents.
- Fire & Flower Holdings (OTC:FFLWF) shares fell 5.95% to close at 72 cents.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares fell 3.55% to close at $3.26.
- HEXO (NYSE:HEXO) shares tumbled by 15.35%, eventually closing at $2.15.
- Harvest Health (OTC:HRVSF) shares dropped by 4.93%, to close at $2.70.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares dropped by 2.4%, to close at $77.93.
- KushCo Holdings (OTC:KSHB) shares tumbled by 2.73%, closing at $1.78.
- Alcanna (OTC:LQSIF) shares dropped by 2.44%, to close at $3.40.
- MediPharm Labs (OTC:MEDIF) shares fell 4.1% to close at $3.04.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares dropped by 14.13%, to close at 56 cents.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares fell 7.69% to close at $2.64.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares tumbled by 3.63%, eventually closing at $7.96.
- Sundial Growers (NASDAQ:SNDL) shares dropped by 7.45%, to close at $2.98.
- Supreme Cannabis Co (OTC:SPRWF) shares fell 6.42% to close at 55 cents.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares fell 4.9% to close at $21.33.
- Valens Groworks (OTC:VGWCF) shares dropped by 0.04%, to close at $2.55.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares dropped by 2.12%, to close at $3.23.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares dropped by 6.24%, to close at $6.31.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.