Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From September 24, 2019
- Ignite Intl Brands (OTC:BILZF) shares surged by 9.6% to $1.59.
- MariMed (OTC:MRMD) shares increased by 12.38% to close at $1.14.
- Medicine Man Technologies (OTC:MDCL) shares gained 6.81%, closing at $3.92.
- Aleafia Health (OTC:ALEAF) shares appreciated by 5.15% to $0.70.
- Kalytera Therapeutics (OTC:KALTF) shares rose by 5.04%, to close at $0.03.
- Cannabis Science (OTC:CBIS) shares slid by 15.79% to close at $0.02.
- Body and Mind (OTC:BMMJ) shares dropped by 15.78% to $0.81.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares tumbled by 14.65% to $0.85.
- KushCo Holdings (OTC:KSHB) shares lost 11.2%, to close at $2.30.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC:CURLF) shares fell by 10.49%, eventually closing at $7.00.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares slid by 10.5%, closing at $3.79.
- Golden Leaf Holdings (OTC:GLDFF) shares closed 10.03% in the red at $0.03.
- Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CARA) shares fell by 9.0% to $20.03.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares dropped by 8.63%, to close at $9.37.
- Green Organic Dutchman (OTC:TGODF) shares fell 7.49% to close at $1.81.
- Village Farms Intl (NASDAQ:VFF) shares dropped by 9.49%, to close at $9.44.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.