Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From September 10, 2019
- Body and Mind (OTC:BMMJ) shares rose 18.01%, to close at $0.86.
- CLS Holdings USA (OTC:CLSH) shares appreciated by 14.29%, to close at $0.24.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares gained 10.12% to $15.23.
- Origin House (OTC:ORHOF) shares increased by 10.19% to close at $6.81.
- Leafbuyer Technologies (OTC:LBUY) shares advanced by 6.0% to $0.15.
- Liberty Health Sciences (OTC:LHSIF) shares gained 5.92%, closing at $0.42.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares gained 5.2%, closing at $142.30.
Don’t miss out on the top cannabis stories of the day. Click here to sign up for our daily insider newsletter
- DionyMed Brands (OTC:DYMEF) shares declined by 13.49% ending the day at $0.72.
- Golden Leaf Holdings (OTC:GLDFF) shares fell 10.1% closing at $0.03.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares dropped by 7.5%, to close at $0.84.
- Green Organic Dutchman (OTC:TGODF) shares tumbled by 6.23% to $1.97.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (OTC:IMLFF) shares lost 5.24%, eventually closing at $0.30.
- Auxly Cannabis Group (OTC:CBWTF) shares slid by 3.45%, eventually closing at $0.73.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.