Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From August 1, 2019
There were no large-cap cannabis stock gainers today. The return of U.S.-China trade tensions and risks of tariffs drove many stocks into the red.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares fell 6.24% to close at $5.86.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares fell 3.35% to close at $5.20.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares tumbled by 4.5%, eventually closing at $31.17.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares dropped by 7.82%, to close at $12.73.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares fell 7.23% to close at $2.18, amid Cramer vocalizing his ire.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC:CURLF) shares fell 2.49% to close at $7.70.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares fell 5.34% to close at $7.98.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares tumbled by 2.84%, eventually closing at $157.69.
- HEXO (NYSE:HEXO) shares dropped by 3.99%, to close at $4.09.
- India Globalization Cap (AMEX:IGC) shares tumbled by 3.33%, eventually closing at $1.16.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares dropped by 3.66%, to close at $101.80.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings (OTC:ITHUF) shares fell 5.24% to close at $2.67.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares fell 14.89% to close at $9.20.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares dropped by 0.34%, to close at $2.02.
- New Age Beverages (NASDAQ:NBEV) shares fell 4.81% to close at $3.56.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares dropped by 5.68%, to close at $5.65.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares dropped by 0.28%, to close at $14.23.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares fell 1.15% to close at $40.35.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares fell 2.31% to close at $2.54.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares fell 2.3% to close at $4.25.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares dropped by 3.31%, to close at $10.24.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.