Economic Outlook For The Week of January 13: How To Trade With Binary Options
Major Index Moving Earnings Announcements:
- 1/14/2014 JPM JP Morgan Chase: Estimated Wire Release Time 8:10 AM ET (In the Dow Jones 30 Index)
- 1/16/2014 INTC Intel Corp: Estimated Wire Release Time 4:15 PM ET (In the Dow Jones 30 Index and the Nasdaq 100)
- 1/17/2014 GE General Electric : Estimated Wire Release Time 6:30 AM ET (In the Dow Jones 30 Index)
(Note: There are multiple earnings annoucments the ones listed here are heavily weighted in either the Dow Jones 30 or the Nasdaq 100 Indices/ETF/Futures)
(Note: the press conference posted on many sites is not the same as the wire release time which is usually sooner than the press conference.)
Major Government Economic News:
- 1/14/2014 4:28 AM ET UK CPI - GBP/USD: Usual move 70 pips high to low 2 hours after release
- 1/14/2014 8:30 AM ET US Core Retail Sales: EUR/USD - Usual move 60 pips high to low 2 hours after release
- 1/15/2014 7:30 PM ET AUD Employment Change/Unemployment Rate - AUD/USD: Usual move 50 pips high to low 2 hours after release
- 1/16/2014 8:30 AM ET USD Core CPI - EUR/USD : Usual move 60 pips high to low 2 hours after release
- 1/17/2014 4:30 AM ET UK GBP Retail Sales - GBP/USD: Usual move 70 pips high to low 2 hours after release
(Note: There are multiple government economic news events. The ones highlighted here are the ones that have a consistent impact on the market specified.)
TIP: Don't try to pick market direction. Use the information above to help you determine if there is a good binary strangle or spread straddle you can trade on the Nadex Exchange. This will allow you to potentially profit if the market moves far enough in either an up or down direction.
To see examples of trading the news on Nadex binaries see these articles posted on Benzinga here.
Nadex is a US-based CFTC regulated binary exchange (the CFTC is who regulates the CME etc..). On Nadex binaries, the markets are open from as early as 6:00 pm ET to as late as 5:00 pm the next day, giving the ability to trade day and/or night on intraday, daily and weekly contracts. Traders can trade binaries on forex, US and international stock index futures, and commodities like gold and oil.
If you would like to learn more about trading Nadex binaries check out this 16 video course absolutely for free on Marketfy.
To see examples of trading on Nadex binaries and spreads, see these articles posted on Benzinga, click here.
To learn more about how to trade binary options and for indepth binary trading strategies, tools and trade rooms visit Apex Investing which is a service provided by Darrell Martin. You can find it at ApexInvesting.com
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.