10 Stocks With Highest Close In Three Weeks
The following stocks closed at their highest price in three weeks on November 30, 2016.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) – Bank of Nova Scotia shares rose 0.67 percent to close at $55.25 on Wednesday.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) – Enterprise Products shares gained 2.37 percent to close at $25.93 on Wednesday.
- First Horizon National Corp (NYSE: FHN) – First Horizon National shares rose 1.92 percent to close at $19.08 on Wednesday.
- Transocean LTD (NYSE: RIG) – Transocean shares climbed 17.06 percent to close at $12.90 on Wednesday.
- New York Times Co (NYSE: NYT) – New York Times rose 1.17 percent to close at $13.00 on Wednesday.
- MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc (NYSE: MSM) – MSC Industrial Direct shares gained 0.60 percent to close at $89.34 on Wednesday.
- Skechers USA Inc (NYSE: SKX) – Skechers shares surged 6.05 percent to close at $22.78 on Wednesday.
- WPX Energy Inc (NYSE: WPX) – WPX Energy shares jumped 27.59 percent to close at $15.54 on Wednesday.
- B/E Aerospace Inc (NASDAQ: BEAV) – B/E Aerospace shares rose 0.22 percent to close at $60.04 on Wednesday.
- Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAT) – Applied Materials shares gained 0.12 percent to close at $32.20 on Wednesday.
If content like this is useful to your trading/investing strategy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline to let us know!*
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.