- Morgan Stanley’s MS infrastructure investment arm is amid discussions to acquire broadband and other cable services provider WideOpenWest, Inc WOW, Bloomberg reports.
- The private equity firm Crestview Partners is its largest shareholder, with a 36% stake.
- WideOpenWest, which does business as Wow!, says its network spans states including Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, Florida, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
- The stock has gained about 17% since reports circulated that it was exploring a sale.
- WideOpenWest reported first-quarter FY22 EPS of $0.07, missing the consensus of $0.08. The revenue of $174.60 million, down 4% year-on-year, beating the consensus of $174.26 million.
- WideOpenWest sees Q2 revenue of $177 million -$180 million versus the consensus of $177.29 million.
- The FY22 revenue of $708 million - $711 million compared to the consensus of $710.17 million.
- Price Action: WOW shares traded higher by 10% at $20.34 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.