- DiDi Global Inc DIDI had to pull the brakes on its Hong Kong listing as it failed to satisfy China's concerns over sensitive data leak, Bloomberg reports.
- Uber Technologies Inc's UBER Chinese counterpart remained vulnerable to the possible derailing of its listing plans and regulatory penalties.
- The ride-hailing company's main apps were removed from local app stores in 2021 remained suspended for the time being.
- Related Content: Here's Why Jack Ma Led Alibaba Affiliate's IPO Got Postponed Indefinitely
- Didi looked to finalize its fourth-quarter results as required for a listing prospectus.
- Didi became one of the biggest targets of China's tech-sector clampdown after it pushed through a $4.4 billion U.S. IPO in June.
- The ride-hailing company targeted a domestic IPO following a regulatory crackdown.
- Price Action: DIDI shares are trading lower by 12.40% at $2.96 premarket on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.