10 Stocks With Lowest Close In Three Weeks
The following stocks closed at their lowest price in three weeks on November 29, 2016.
- Medtronic PLC (NYSE: MDT) – Medtronic shares fell 0.77 percent to close at $73.42 on Tuesday.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) – SS&C Technologies shares dropped 2.70 percent to close at $30.32 on Tuesday.
- News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) – News Corp shares dipped 2.52 percent to close at $11.54 on Tuesday.
- FuelCell Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FCEL) – FuelCell Energy shares tumbled 20 percent to close at $2.20 on Tuesday.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) – Mellanox fell 2.15 percent to close at $41.00 on Tuesday.
- MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT) – MakeMyTrip shares declined 3.30 percent to close at $23.45 on Tuesday.
- Endologix, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELGX) – Endologix shares dropped 2.15 percent to close at $7.29 on Tuesday.
- Aratana Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: PETX) – Aratana Therapeutics shares fell 1.77 percent to close at $7.21 on Tuesday.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP) – Check Point shares slipped 1.14 percent to close at $81.59 on Tuesday.
- Stein Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMRT) – Stein Mart shares declined 4.04 percent to close at $4.99 on Tuesday.
If content like this is useful to your trading/investing strategy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline to let us know!*
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.