- Qurate Retail Inc QRTEA brands QVC and HSN have launched on Roku, Inc. ROKU Roku Channel, a free, ad-supported streaming TV (FAST).
- QVC and HSN are the first livestream shopping channels on The Roku Channel.
- With the launch, the brands aim to reach 80 million people in the U.S.
- QVC and HSN will offer The Roku Channel's audience approximately 40 hours a day of live vCommerce programming across both channels.
- Ashley Hovey, Head of The Roku Channel, AVOD, said, "We look forward to connecting both new and existing audiences to QVC and HSN's valuable shopping programming, featuring deals for the hottest products from top brands that consumers know and love."
- Price Action: QRTEA shares are trading higher by 18.66% at $2.38 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.