- Caesars Entertainment Inc CZR has partnered with the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians (EBCI) to develop a new project, Caesars Virginia.
- The $650 million project is expected to facilitate tourism and economic development for Danville and the broader region.
- The full-service entertainment facility is also anticipated to generate construction and operational jobs and is scheduled to open in late 2024.
- Caesars Virginia will include a 500-room hotel and a casino gaming floor with over 1,300 slots.
- Caesars, EBCI, and a local minority investor will be partners in the joint venture.
- Price Action: CZR shares are trading higher by 8.06% at $49.82 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.