- Adicet Bio Inc ACET announced safety and efficacy data from its Phase 1 study of ADI-001 for relapsed or refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
- ADI-001 demonstrated a 75% overall response rate (ORR) and 69% complete response (CR) across all dose levels with favorable safety and tolerability profile in patients with relapsed/refractory high-grade aggressive NHL.
- In five LBCL patients that previously relapsed after prior autologous anti-CD19 CAR T therapy, treatment with ADI-001 demonstrated 100% ORR and CR rate (5/5).
- ADI-001 resulted in CR in patients who previously showed a partial response (PR) to autologous CAR T (2/2).
- An 86% CR rate (6/7) was observed in large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL) patients across dose level three (DL3) and above. 75% CR rate (9/12) in LBCL across all dose levels.
- DL2 and DL3 demonstrated a six-month CR rate of 33%; Patient follow-up continues in DL4 to assess six-month durability.
- Adicet plans to initiate a potentially pivotal study in post-CAR T LBCL patients in the second quarter of 2023.
- Price Action: ACET shares are down 36.90% at $10.30 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.