- Seagen Inc SGEN announced full results from the phase 2 MOUNTAINEER trial, which showed Tukysa (tucatinib) combined with trastuzumab was well-tolerated with durable responses in patients with previously treated HER2-positive metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
- Topline results were announced in May.
- At a median duration of follow-up of 20.7 months, the data showed a 38.1% confirmed objective response rate (cORR) in Tukysa plus trastuzumab combo regime.
- The median duration of response (DoR) in these patients was 12.4 months. Median progression-free survival was 8.2 months, and median overall survival was 24.1 months.
- Read Next: This Analyst Believes Seagen Is Evaluating Strategic Alternatives.
- In a cohort of patients who received tucatinib monotherapy (n=30), the ORR by 12 weeks was 3.3%, and the disease control rate was 80.0%.
- The most common treatment-emergent adverse events (AEs) in patients who received tucatinib and trastuzumab were diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, and infusion-related reaction. The most common Grade ≥3 AE was hypertension.
- Price Action: SGEN shares closed at $180.11 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.