- Seagen Inc SGEN announced full results from the phase 2 MOUNTAINEER trial, which showed Tukysa (tucatinib) combined with trastuzumab was well-tolerated with durable responses in patients with previously treated HER2-positive metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
- Topline results were announced in May.
- At a median duration of follow-up of 20.7 months, the data showed a 38.1% confirmed objective response rate (cORR) in Tukysa plus trastuzumab combo regime.
- The median duration of response (DoR) in these patients was 12.4 months. Median progression-free survival was 8.2 months, and median overall survival was 24.1 months.
- Read Next: This Analyst Believes Seagen Is Evaluating Strategic Alternatives.
- In a cohort of patients who received tucatinib monotherapy (n=30), the ORR by 12 weeks was 3.3%, and the disease control rate was 80.0%.
- The most common treatment-emergent adverse events (AEs) in patients who received tucatinib and trastuzumab were diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, and infusion-related reaction. The most common Grade ≥3 AE was hypertension.
- Price Action: SGEN shares closed at $180.11 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.