- Clovis Oncology Inc CLVS announced a presentation detailing initial Phase 1 data from Phase 1/2 LuMIERE clinical study of FAP-2286 labeled with lutetium-177 (177Lu-FAP-2286).
- Overall, in nine patients treated in the first two dose cohorts, 177Lu-FAP-2286 demonstrated a manageable safety profile and encouraging evidence of activity, including a confirmed RECIST partial response in one patient.
- A confirmed RECIST partial response was reported in one heavily pre-treated patient in the 3.7 GBq dose cohort who completed six administrations of 177Lu-FAP-2286.
- Related: Clovis Oncology Targeted Cancer Radiation Therapy Shows Greater Tumor Inhibition.
- A decrease in the serum tumor marker carcinoembryonic antigen was also observed in the patient over the 177Lu-FAP-2286 administration.
- Recruitment for the third dose cohort (7.4 GBq) is ongoing.
- The company updated the investigator-initiated Phase 1 study of FAP-2286 labeled with gallium-68 (68Ga-FAP-2286) as a novel imaging agent to identify metastatic cancer in patients with solid tumors.
- The safety and tumor uptake of the imaging agent 68Ga-FAP-2286 is being evaluated, with plans for Phase 2 expansion cohorts in multiple tumor types to initiate in Q4 2022.
- Price Action: CLVS shares are up 11.70% at $0.90 during the premarket session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.