- AlloVir Inc ALVR announced preliminary, blinded data from an ongoing Phase 2 study of posoleucel for BK viremia (BKV) in adult kidney transplant recipients.
- These data provide an early indication of the safety and tolerability profile of posoleucel in kidney transplant recipients with BK viremia, which is associated with reduced graft survival and has no approved treatment.
- In this preliminary blinded analysis, headache, reported in six patients (10%), was the only adverse event judged by investigators to be related to the study drug that occurred in more than 5% of patients.
- Related: Why AlloVir Stock Is Surging Today.
- No grade 3-4 adverse events, treatment-related serious adverse events, treatment discontinuations due to adverse events, or deaths were reported.
- There were no cases of graft rejection and no episodes of graft versus host disease or cytokine release syndrome.
- Declines in median BK viral load were observed in this blinded dataset irrespective of the baseline BK viral load.
- Topline, unblinded study results from all 61 patients are expectedin Q1 2023, after completion of the study at the end of this year.
- Price Action: ALVR shares are up 3.09% at $4 during the market session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.