- Gossamer Bio Inc GOSS shares are falling after announcing topline results from its Phase 2 SHIFT-UC Study trial of GB004 in patients with mild-to-moderate active ulcerative colitis (UC).
- Neither GB004 treatment arm met the primary or secondary endpoints at week 12.
- Gossamer will terminate the ongoing treat-through and open-label extension portions of the Phase 2 SHIFT-UC Study for lack of treatment benefit.
- In the placebo-controlled period, two active dose regimens of GB004 were compared to placebo. The primary endpoint was the proportion of participants with clinical remission.
- Neither statistically significant nor clinically meaningful differences were observed for the primary endpoint at week 12.
- There were no meaningful differences in secondary endpoints, including histologic and mucosal healing endpoints, for either GB004 treatment group relative to placebo at week 12.
- The Company has seralutinib (GB002) Phase 2 TORREY Study in pulmonary arterial hypertension with topline data expected in Q4 of 2022.
- As of March 31, 2022, Gossamer estimates that its cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities were approximately $272 million.
- Price Action: GOSS shares 10.7% at $7.86 during the premarket session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.