IMV Inc IMV announced safety and preliminary efficacy data of the combination of its lead immunotherapy candidate, maveropepimut-S (MVP-S), with Merck & Co Inc's MRK Keytruda (pembrolizumab) from a Phase 2 basket study in advanced, metastatic bladder cancer.
- Seventeen subjects with advanced, metastatic bladder cancer, who on average had received two prior lines of therapy, were enrolled in the study.
- Five out of 17 subjects showed a response (2 confirmed complete responses (CRs) and three additional partial responses).
- Three of these, including both confirmed CRs, had progressed on prior anti-PD-1/L1 therapy.
- Long-term clinical benefit was observed in several subjects, as was an increase in detectable survivin-specific T cells in peripheral blood; one patient remained on treatment after 18 months.
- The combination treatment was well-tolerated, with most adverse events being grade 1 or grade 2.
- Price Action: IMV shares are up 1.47% at $1.38 during the market session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.