- Pliant Therapeutics Inc PLRX stock is moving higher during the premarket session in reaction to interim results from a Phase 2a positron emission tomography (PET) imaging-based trial of PLN-74809 for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- PLN-74809 is an oral small molecule dual selective inhibitor of αvβ6/αvβ1.
- Across four dose levels, all patients achieved greater than 50% target engagement after a single dose of PLN-74809.
- Single-dose administration of PLN-74809 achieved αvβ6 target engagement up to 98% in the lungs of IPF patients.
- In addition, there was a dose- and plasma concentration-dependent response with the two highest doses approaching target saturation.
- PLN-74809 reached highly fibrotic regions of the lung and was bound to αvβ6 in IPF patients.
- No serious adverse events were reported.
- Price Action: PLRX shares are up 25.7%% at $24.28 during the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.