- Atossa Therapeutics Inc ATOS has received approval from the Swedish Ethics Review Authority to begin a Phase 2 clinical study of oral Endoxifen to reduce mammographic breast density (MBD).
- Atossa plans to start enrolling participants in Q4 of 2021.
- The Karisma-Endoxifen study will enroll 240 healthy premenopausal women with increased breast density.
- The study's primary objective is to determine the dose-response relationship of daily oral Endoxifen on MBD reduction.
- Secondary endpoints for the trial include safety and tolerability.
- The trial will be conducted in Stockholm, and participants will receive daily doses of oral Endoxifen or placebo for six months.
- Price Action: ATOS stock is up 2.62% at $3.85 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.