- XOMA Corporation XOMA has acquired the royalty interest position Kuros Biosciences holds in Checkmate Pharmaceuticals Inc's CMPI vidutolimod (CMP-001), for $7.0 million upfront plus $166.5 million as sales milestones.
- Checkmate currently is enrolling patients in a study with anti-PD-1 refractory advanced melanoma in combination with Bristol Myers Squibb Co's BMY Opdivo (nivolumab), a PD-1 blocking antibody.
- Checkmate also is pursuing a Phase 2/3 study in front-line melanoma patients in combination with Opdivo and a study in patients with head and neck cancer and is planning a study in three indications in collaboration with Regeneron in non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Under the terms of the agreement, XOMA could receive up to $25 million in pre-commercial milestones.
- Kuros will be eligible to receive certain sales milestone payments from XOMA based on net sales of vidutolimod.
- Price Action: XOMA shares closed at $32.39 on Wednesday.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.