- Based on Evotec's proprietary comprehensive molecular datasets, Chinook and Evotec will jointly identify, characterize and validate novel mechanisms and discover and develop precision medicines.
- The collaboration will utilize Evotec's PanOmics platform, which combines throughput proteomics, high throughput transcriptomics, and cell imaging with PanHunter, its data analysis platform.
- Chinook will contribute drug discovery and development programs to the collaboration targeting rare kidney diseases such as IgA nephropathy and glomerular diseases.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Chinook and Evotec will share drug discovery and pre-clinical development responsibilities.
- Chinook will be responsible for the clinical development and commercialization of product candidates.
- Evotec will receive an undisclosed upfront payment, research funding, milestone payments, and tiered sales-based royalties.
- Price Action: KDNY shares closed 1.7% higher at $16.54, and EVTCY closed 0.8% lower at 77.45 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.