👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- Huobi Global says layoff may come
- KuCoin launches a wallet for Web3
- SBF denies talks of Robinhood buy HOOD
- TipRanks has partnered up w/ Futu FUTU
- CoinFlex listed tokens to cover loss
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- Clear Capital has added new tools
- lippa upping bar on deal closures
- PolySign secures a Series C round
- Mass Fintech Hub sees fast growth
- Glue42 has launched new products
- Marqeta sought to grow its platform MQ
- Galileo will power Flyp mobile bank
- Gensler pushing crypto regulations
- Conversion Capital secures $122M
- Joust founder launches new fintech
- Neptune seeking to add more data
- Kaiko secures $53M in new funding
- StellarFi announces is now running
- Tenet started EV financing platform
💭 Executive Perspective: Benzinga's Renato Leonard Capelj chatted with the veteran trader and macro strategist Andy Constan, the CEO and CIO of Damped Spring Advisors.
Here are a couple of things he said:
“We’re in a recession — a period of modestly to significantly below-trend growth — and the fiscal side would have to not force the Fed to do more by having a large spending bill which would hurt markets in a meaningful way.”
He predicts that 2022 may be a 1% total GDP year with a 4% inflation rate. Asset prices have adjusted, and recovery in equities is not off the table. He adds that over the long-time horizon, interest rates will have difficulty rising on factors such as declining in population growth.
Click here for more.
👉 Interesting Reads:
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.