👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi:
- Sterling Trading Tech improved tech
- BIG, Apex hone investor experiences
- NEO Exchange is acquired by Cboe
- Omada has introduced social trading
- Tasytrade’s JJ Kinahan turning CEO
- Gemini eyes cut to workforce by 10%
- ASX has appointed first female CEO
- BUX appointed new operations lead
- B2Broker announces crypto addition
- Mercari sought METACO for custody
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech:
- Consensus ‘22 to happen June 9-12
- VIX creator eyeing GBTC as an ETF
- Swarm launches liquid staking token
- Bexs Pay seals Nubank partnership
- Kiya.ai launches banking metaverse
- Sanlo closes $10M Series A funding
- Stripe allows embedded BNPL option
- Virginia has teamed up with Vestwell
- Foxen secures $44M Series A round
- De Novo EntreBank adds CSI’s core
- A16z, Coinbase leads back new fund COIN
- KeyBank expanded banking platform
- Sovos added Atlanta expansion plan
- Plaid introduces new advisory board
- MeasureOne growing into insurance
👉 Interesting Reads:
- Is Kanye W building a sports agency
- Is Jack Welch’s legacy questionable GE
- ECB traders pricing a half-point hike
- El Salvador not ready for BTC bonds
- Chipotle accepts crypto in US stores CMG
- Saudis give US nod w/oil output hike
- NFTs to get securities label in a case
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.