Quote To Start The Day: "Make mistakes faster.”
Source: Andrew Grove
One Big Thing In Fintech: Large institutional transactions above $10m made up the majority of DeFi transactions in the second quarter of this year.
Source: Markets Media
Other Key Fintech Developments:
- Home Lending Pal secures $2.2M.
- Inside Facebook plans for banking.
- Meet Shares, a stock market app.
- Tuna taps $3M to tackle payments.
- WealthKernel launches Sipp tech.
- Quantitative Brokers added algos.
- Sensibill, FreeAgent have teamed.
- eToro’s Q2 crypto income soaring.
- Credijusto, i2c team on credit cards.
- MX Technologies weighing a sale.
- FIS, NYDIG push crypto adoption.
- Airwallex plants roots inside of U.S.
- Paradigm leads $8M Euler funding.
- Indyfin secures about $2M to scale.
- Nubank readies for public offering.
- BM Tech CEO on future of fintech.
- JPM leads Aumni’s $50M funding.
- Israel’s big fintech scene to disrupt.
- Elopage secures $38M in funding.
- Nubank looking for $55B valuation.
- BNPL Afterpay debuts advertising.
- Roofstock buying Great Jones tech.
- Nium crosses $1B valuation mark.
- TikTok cutting crypto-related posts.
- Finicity expanding MVS availability.
- CoreLogic taps ICE Mortgage tech.
Watch Out For This: The hosts of "Pennies: Going In Raw," one of the most popular finance and investment-themed podcasts, are putting on P:GIR Live, an event catering to the financial community on social media, on Sept. 7-8 in Reno, Nevada.
Ahead of the event, Benzinga chatted with P:GIR’s Mitch Hennessey to learn more.
- Banks saw a 40% overdraft bump.
- YouTube removing COVID videos.
- Drop in lumber to save $40K/home.
- Twitter adds paid ticketed Spaces.
- Salesforce CEO talks remote work.
Market Moving Headline: “While news of bombings at the Kabul airport has resulted in some volatility this morning, it has become consensus that Jackson Hole will be more or less a non-event as investors are moving expectations for any major Fed taper announcement to later this year,” said Christopher Murphy, Susquehanna International Group co-head of derivatives strategy.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.