- MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc MSM price target has been raised to $93 from $88 by Loop Capital analyst Chris Dankert after the Q2 results.
- The analyst maintained his Hold rating on the shares.
- Related: MSC Industrial Direct Q2 Results Surpass Expectations, Clocks 11% Sales Growth
- The analyst boosted his FY22 EPS view to $6.10 from $5.83, citing better March sales growth and growing price realization.
- Meanwhile, Dankert indicated that concerns remain in the market that price-to-cost may falter for MSC Industrial as ISM/MBI readings continue to moderate.
- Keybanc analyst raised the price target on MSC Industrial to $100 (an upside of 16.7%) from $91 while maintaining an Overweight rating on the shares.
- Price Action: MSM shares traded lower by 0.26% at $85.65 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.