Nanomedicine (Healthcare Nanotechnology) Market is Expected to Reach USD 196.02 Billion by 2020: Grand View Research, Inc
The global market for healthcare nanotechnology (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-nanotechology) is expected to reach USD 196.02 billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 12.1%, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing susceptibility of patients towards chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, neurological, oncology and respiratory diseases coupled with increasing R&D spending opening new application avenues is expected to drive market growth over the next six years. Other drivers of this market include increasing government and private sector R&D aid and new players entering the market to bridge the gap between supply and demand.
Clinical oncology nanotechnology applications dominated the overall market in 2013, accounting for 35% of total market revenue. Higher efficacy of nanomaterials and the ability of engineered nanoparticles to cross through the blood brain barrier provides platform for groundbreaking innovations through R&D in the field of cancer therapy and serves this market as a high impact rendering driver.
The report “Healthcare Nanotechnology (Nanomedicine) Market Analysis By Application (Drug Delivery System, Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Oncology, Clinical Neurology, Clinical cardiology, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-infective) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Researchcustomers and can also be purchased directly at
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 38% of global revenue on account of the extensive investments in research and development of innovative cancer therapies.
- Asia Pacific owing to its improving healthcare infrastructure and healthcare R&D spending is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 14.0% from 2014 to 2020. Moreover, emerging markets such as China and India hold a large amount of untapped opportunities and are therefore expected to fuel future market growth.
- Cardiovascular applications are expected to be the fastest growing segment for this market, owing to the growing global prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global healthcare nanotechnology market on the basis of fields of application and region:
• Healthcare Nanotechnology Application Outlook
• Drug delivery Systems
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Clinical Oncology
• Clinical Neurology
• Clinical Cardiology
• Anti-inflammatory and Anti-infective applications
• Healthcare Nanotechnology Regional Outlook
• North America
• Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Upcoming Reports By Grand View Research:
Snack Pellets Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2014 To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/snack-pellets-market
Signal Generators Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2014 To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/signal-generators-market
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.