The most oversold stocks in the consumer staples sector presents an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies. Here’s the latest list of major oversold players in this sector.
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. HLF
- Herbalife Nutrition recently priced its offering of $250 million of convertible senior notes due 2028. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $12.04 .
- HLF Price Action: Shares of Herbalife settled at $12.68 on Friday, but dropped around 1.3% in after-hours trading.
United Natural Foods, Inc. UNFI
- United Natural Foods recently reported first-quarter FY23 sales growth of 7.6% year-on-year to $7.53 billion, beating the consensus of $7.48 billion. The company also reaffirmed its FY23 guidance. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $32.90.
- UNFI Price Action: Shares of United Natural Foods gained 0.5% to close at $38.70 on Friday, and added another 0.8% in the after-hours trading session.
Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF
- Tattooed Chef, last month, posted a wider loss for its third quarter. The company also lowered FY22 sales guidance below estimates. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $1.20.
- TTCF Price Action: Shares of Tattooed Chef dropped 1.6% to close at $1.25 on Friday, and dropped further by 2.4% in the pre-market trading session.
AppHarvest, Inc. APPH
- Oppenheimer recently downgraded AppHarvest from Outperform to Perform. AppHarvest, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results. The company’s 52-week low is $0.82.
- APPH Price Action: Shares of AppHarvest fell 5.6% to close at $0.8299 on Friday, but rose by 3.6% in the pre-market trading session.
MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL
- MedAvail Holdings, last month, posted an in-line loss of $0.15 per share for the third quarter. The company has a 52-week low of $0.36.
- MDVL Price Action: Shares of MedAvail Holdings dropped 7.3% to settle at $0.3707 on Friday, and lost further by 0.2% in the after-hours trading session.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: Long IdeasNewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsTrading IdeasConsumer Staples sectorMost Oversold Stocks