U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning on Thursday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
TMC the metals company
- The Trade: TMC the metals company Inc. TMC CEO Gerard Barron acquired a total of 25,000 shares at an average price of $1.01. To acquire these shares, it cost around $25.25 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.09 per share.
- What TMC the metals company Does: TMC The Metals Co Inc is an explorer of lower-impact battery metals from seafloor polymetallic nodules. It supplies metals for the clean energy transition with the least possible negative environmental and social impact and accelerates the transition to a circular metal economy.
- The Trade: SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC 10% owner Karen Singer acquired a total of 250,000 shares at an average price of $0.60. The insider spent around $149.41 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: SeaChange and Triller recently announced they mutually agreed to terminate their proposed merger.
- What SeaChange International Does: SeaChange International Inc is a provider of multiscreen video solutions for television service providers, telecommunications companies, satellite operators, and media companies.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Vincerx Pharma, Inc. VINC Raquel E Izumi acquired a total of 40,000 shares at an average price of $1.41. To acquire these shares, it cost around $56.31 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Vincerx Pharma recently said would lay off 33% of its staff to get its lead program through two Phase I studies.
- What Vincerx Pharma Does: Vincerx Pharma Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on development and oncology expertise to advance new therapies intended to address unmet medical needs for the treatment of cancer.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.