Although U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning after recording losses on Tuesday, there were a few notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
- The Trade: Incyte Corporation INCY Director Felix Baker acquired a total of 525,804 shares at an average price of $67.96. To acquire these shares, it cost around $35.73 million.
- What’s Happening: The company recently reported a sharp decline in Q4 earnings per share.
- What Incyte Does: Incyte focuses on the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs.
- The Trade: Insight Enterprises, Inc. NSIT Director ValueAct Holdings GP, LLC acquired a total of 131,006 shares at an average price of $99.34. To acquire these shares, it cost around $13.01 million.
- What’s Happening: The company recently posted upbeat quarterly results.
- What Insight Enterprises Does: Insight Enterprises Inc is a Fortune 500 global IT provider primarily engaged in helping businesses of all sizes, large enterprises, governments, schools, and health care organizations.
- The Trade: IAA, Inc. IAA Director Peter Kamin bought a total of 142,100 shares at an average price of $35.56. To acquire these shares, it cost around $5.05 million.
- What’s Happening: IAA recently reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- What IAA Does: IAA Inc provides auction solutions for total loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. It facilitates the selling and purchasing of vehicles from a variety of resources, including insurance carriers, used-vehicle dealers, rental car and fleet lease companies, dealerships and more.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.