- Chembio Diagnostics Inc CEMI submitted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) application to the FDA for the new DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test.
- The DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test system has been designed to detect COVID-19 antigens in 20 minutes.
- See here Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar.
- The DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test system is now designed to use a minimally invasive nasal swab and be read visually or with a DPP Micro Reader or DPP Micro Reader 2 optical analyzer.
- Chembio submitted a EUA application to the FDA for its DPP Respiratory Antigen Panel test system in September.
- Related Link: Chembio Stock More Than Doubles On $28M Purchase Order For Its COVID Antigen Tests.
- Price Action: CEMI shares are up 4.85% at $2.16 during the premarket session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.