- Roblox Corp RBLX shared specific critical metrics for December 2022.
- Roblox's Daily active users (DAUs) grew 18% year-on-year to 61.5 million.
- The global platform's hours engaged increased 21% Y/Y to 4.7 billion.
- Also Read: Roblox's Disappointing November Metrices Despite Increased Spending Raises User Engagement Concerns, Analyst Slashes Expectations
- Roblox's estimated revenue was $189 million - $199 million, down 1% - 6% Y/Y due to foreign currency fluctuations.
- The company's expected bookings were $430 million - $439 million, up 17% - 20% Y/Y.
- Roblox's estimated average bookings per daily active user (ABPDAU) were $6.99 - $7.14, representing a Y/Y change of -1% - +1%.
- The company plans to cease publishing monthly metrics after the expected release of its March 2023 monthly metrics in April 2023.
- Price Action: RBLX shares traded higher by 15.63% at $38.38 in the premarket on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.