- Diebold Nixdorf Inc DBD reported a third-quarter sales decline of 15.4% year-on-year to $810.4 million, missing the consensus of $843.46 million.
- Adjusted net sales fell 16% to $805.3 million. Adjusted gross profit for the quarter decreased 24.2% to $199.3 million with a profit margin of 24.7%.
- Adjusted operating margin was 7.5%, and the adjusted operating income for the quarter fell 26.2% to $60 million.
- The company held $143 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022.
- Adjusted EBITDA fell 26.4% to $75.6 million.
- Adjusted EPS loss of $(0.12) missed the analyst consensus of $0.24.
- Price Action: DBD shares are trading higher by 8.29% at $2.28 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.