- Shift4 Payments, Inc FOUR reported third-quarter FY22 gross revenue growth of 45% year-on-year to $547.3 million, missing the consensus of $550.4 million.
- Gross revenue minus network fees were up 33% Y/Y to $196.7 million.
- End-to-end payment volume climbed 53% Y/Y to $20.6 billion.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.44 beat the consensus of $0.43.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 53% Y/Y to $85.4 million. The margin expanded 700 bps Q/Q to 43%.
- Outlook: Shift4 narrowed FY22 gross revenue guidance to $1.95 billion -$2.0 billion, versus $1.9 billion - $2.0 billion, below the consensus of $2.01 billion.
- It raised adjusted EBITDA guidance to $275 million - $280 million, up from $255 million - $265 million.
- Price Action: FOUR shares traded lower by 6.00% at $37.73 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.