- Bausch Health Companies Inc BHC reported Q3 revenues of $2.05 billion, down 3% Y/Y, up 2% organic basis, below the consensus estimate of $2.8 billion.
- "We are encouraged with the top line improvement in the third quarter, with four out of five segments delivering growth on an organic basis," Thomas Appio, CEO, said.
- "The results this quarter demonstrate the resilient demand for our products in the current macro environment.
- Adjusted net income declined to $277 million from $417 million a year ago, primarily due to foreign exchange headwinds and higher operating expenses.
- Bausch Health reported an EPS of $1.10, up from $0.52 a year ago.
- Guidance: For FY22, Bausch Health expects revenue of $8.0-$8.17 billion, down from previous guidance of $8.05 - $8.22 billion and the consensus of $8.34 billion.
- The company forecasts adjusted EBITDA of $2.99-$3.09 billion, compared to the previous guidance of $3.23–$3.38 billion.
- Price Action: BHC shares are up 1.15% at $6.61 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.