- AmerisourceBergen Corp's ABC Q4 FY22 adjusted EPS reached $2.60, up 8.8% Y/Y, beating the consensus of $2.57.
- Revenue of $61.2 billion increased by 3.8% Y/Y, beating the analyst consensus of $60.50 billion, reflecting a 4.7% increase in U.S. Healthcare Solutions revenue and a 2.7% decrease in revenue within International Healthcare Solutions due to the negative impact of foreign currency translation.
- Adjusted gross profit was $2.1 billion, up 4.8% Y/Y, with the margin expanding four basis points to 3.44%.
- Adjusted operating income increased 6.8% to $741.5 million, and the margin improved three basis points to 1.21%.
- Dividend: The company declared a quarterly dividend of $0.485 per common share, an increase in its quarterly dividend rate from $0.46 per common share.
- FY22 Guidance: AmerisourceBergen expects FY23 adjusted EPS of $11.30-$11.60, compared to the consensus of $11.45.
- The company forecasts FY23 revenue growth of 5%-7%, equivalent to $250.51-$255.29 billion versus the consensus of $248.28 billion.
- Price Action: ABC shares are down 0.64% at $153.82 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.