- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY reported a second-quarter FY23 contract revenue growth of 23.5% year-over-year to $972.27 million, beating the consensus of $932.74 million.
- EPS improved to $1.46 from $0.59 in 2Q22, beating the consensus of $0.99.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved by 41.9% Y/Y to $104.71 million, and margin expanded by 140 bps to 10.8%.
- The company repurchased ~0.10 million common shares for $10 million at an average price of $96.06 per share during Q2.
- Dycom had cash and equivalents of $120.28 million as of July 30, 2022.
- 3Q23 Outlook: Dycom expects contract revenues to increase low- to mid-teens as a percentage of contract revenues year-over-year.
- It expects Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of contract revenues to increase modestly for the quarter ending October 29, 2022.
- Price Action: DY shares are trading higher by 5.51% at $118.76 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.