- Dominion Energy Inc D reported second-quarter operating revenue growth of 18.4% year-over-year to $3.59 billion, beating the consensus of $3.57 billion.
- The company recorded a loss from operations of $(318) million, compared to a profit of $363 million in 2Q21.
- Total operating expenses increased to $3.91 billion (+46.3% Y/Y)
- Operating earnings increased by 4.5% Y/Y to $658 million for Q2. Operating EPS was $0.77, above the consensus of $0.76.
- 3Q22 Guidance: Dominion Energy expects operating EPS of $0.98 - $1.13 versus the consensus of $1.21.
- FY22 Guidance: It affirms the operating EPS forecast of $3.95 - $4.25 versus the consensus of $4.12.
- Price Action: D shares are trading lower by 1.49% at $81.30 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.