- Palantir Technologies Inc PLTR reported second-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 26% year-on-year to $473 million, beating the consensus of $471.3 million.
- Revenue Drivers: Commercial revenue grew 46% Y/Y. U.S. commercial revenue rose 120% Y/Y. Palantir customer count grew 86% Y/Y. Government revenue grew 27% Y/Y.
- Margins: The adjusted operating margin contracted 800 bps to 23% as adjusted operating income declined 7.6% Y/Y.
- Palantir held $2.4 billion in cash and equivalents and generated $62 million in operating cash flow.
- EPS loss of $(0.01) missed the consensus of $0.03.
- Outlook: Palantir sees Q3 revenue of $474 million - $475 million, below the consensus of $506.9 million.
- Palantir sees FY22 revenue of $1.900 billion - $1.902 billion, below the consensus of $1.96 billion.
- Price Action: PLTR shares traded lower by 13.8% at $9.87 in the premarket on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.