- Vodafone Group Plc VOD reported first-quarter FY23 revenue growth of 1.6% year-on-year to €11.28 billion, mainly driven by service revenue growth in Europe and Africa. The organic revenue growth was 2.7% Y/Y.
- The service revenue grew 1.3% Y/Y to €9.51 billion. The organic service revenue growth was 2.5% Y/Y.
- Europe Consumer contract mobile ARPU grew by 0.7% Y/Y.
- Vodafone Business service revenue grew by 1.7% Y/Y, driven by higher roaming and digital services revenue.
- Growth in Africa was supported by data revenue and financial services growth thanks to M-Pesa customer base growth.
- Service revenue in Turkey increased to 35.8%Y/Y, driven by higher inflation.
- Outlook: Vodafone reiterated its FY23 Adjusted EBITDAaL forecast of €15 billion – €15.5 billion and Adjusted free cash flow of €5.3 billion.
- Price Action: VOD shares traded higher by 0.26% at $15.46 in the premarket on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.