- Kornit Digital Ltd KRNT reported preliminary results for the Q2 that ended June 30, 2022. It expects revenues of $56.4 million to $59.4 million (versus a consensus of $91.41 million), net of a non-cash warrant impact of ~$4.6 million.
- KRNT sees a Non-GAAP operating margin of -34% and -28% and Adjusted EBITDA margin of -30% to -24%, both net of non-cash warrant impact of ~10%.
- Kornit stated that it expects Q3 revenues to be at or above second-quarter revenues.
- The Company will release its full financial results for the second quarter on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, before the market open.
- “The overall re-calibration of e-commerce growth, combined with macro headwinds which meaningfully accelerated in the last few weeks of the quarter, as well as delays in the completion of customer production facilities, resulted in a significantly slower pace of direct-to-garment (DTG) systems orders in the second quarter as compared to our prior expectations,” stated Ronen Samuel, Chief Executive Officer of Kornit Digital.
- Price Action: KRNT shares are trading lower by 21.60% at $24.75 during the post-market session on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.