- MillerKnoll Inc MLKN reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 77% year-on-year to $1.10 billion, beating the consensus of $1.09 billion. Orders in Q4 rose 47% to $1.01 billion.
- The gross margin for the quarter contracted 160 basis points Y/Y to 34.8%.
- The operating expenses rose 51.5% Y/Y to $325.5 million.
- The operating margin expanded 340 basis points to 5.2%.
- The company held $230.3 million in cash and equivalents as of May 28, 2022.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.58 beat the analyst consensus of $0.47.
- Outlook: MillerKnoll sees 1Q23 sales of $1.08 billion - $1.12 billion, above the consensus of $1.05 billion.
- The company expects Q1 EPS of $0.32 - $0.38 versus the consensus of $0.35.
- Price Action: MLKN shares are trading higher by 5.29% at $29.48 in premarket on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.